Microsoft Server 2003 End of Life
SOS - The end is nigh for Microsoft Server 2003… we’re here to save your server.
As of July 14, 2015 Microsoft will end support for Windows Server 2003.
This will mean…
- No updates developed or released after the end of support
- No compliance with standards and regulations, which can be devastating
Your business needs to ensure it has a plan to migrate applications and workloads currently relying on Windows Server 2003 onto Windows Server 2012 R2 or Microsoft Azure.
Delaying will only create additional expenses for your business - Equiniti is here to help.
We have a strong track record of helping businesses move from Microsoft 2003, for example Northern Ireland’s Land and Property Service who service 785,000 ratepayers in Northern Ireland.
- There are more than 9.1M physical servers running Windows Server 2003
- 94 per cent of those running Windows Server 2003 intend to migrate, but only 24 per cent are ready to do so
- 60 per cent of those running Windows Server 2003 do not have a migration plan in place
Equiniti has the experience to deliver your migration from Windows Server 2003 onto our data centres that will provide you with the security and reliability that you’ve experienced over the last decade.
‘Rigging’ your environments to detect intrusion, inclusion of more advanced firewalls, network segmentation, and so on, to simply isolate Windows Server 2003 servers will only result in a data centre that costs more, and is still out of compliance, and out of date. Not to mention the maintenance costs for aging hardware…
You’re just delaying your opportunity to transform.
For further information on transformation or to request a migration appraisal please contact Paul Lemon on 028 9045 4166 or via email@example.com
Ts and Cs for your chance to win holiday vouchers...
- The win £500 holiday vouchers prize draw (the "prize draw") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over ("you") subject to paragraph 2 below.
- Employees or agencies of subsidiary company’s of Equiniti Group Limited, being Equiniti and Equiniti ICS companies and their or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw, you must complete the survey located on the Equiniti ICS exhibition stand (stand 5).
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection or complaints about the prize draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with "£500 holiday vouchers" in the subject line.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The closing date and time of the prize draw is 4.45pm on 16th March 2015. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected by a random draw and will win £500 holiday vouchers.
- The winner will be notified by the Equiniti Group Marketing Department (“we”, “us”) by email on or before 18th March. If the winner does not respond to our email within 7 calendar days of it being sent, then the prize will be forfeited and we shall select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from us within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and we shall select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Royal Mail Special Delivery on or before 2nd April.
- We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Win £500 holiday vouchers, Marketing Department, Equiniti Group, 205 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED, UK.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw you are consenting to your contact details being used by companies in the Equiniti Group of companies for marketing purposes.Your contact details will not be used for any other purposes. You may request your details are not used for marketing purposes by writing to the Marketing Department, Equiniti Group, 205 Airport Road West, Belfast. BT3 9ED. UK.
- Equiniti Group disclaims liability for failure of emails to be received by their intended recipient; for any loss, damage, injury, fault with product or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of you entering the prize draw; or accepting any prize and Equiniti Group disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in or connection with the prize draw.
- Equiniti Group’s decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final and binding.