System and Network Management
Organisation’s system and network communication demands are increasing exponentially. The highest levels of performance are required to maintain constant system and network availability. Outages can be devastating to the organisation impacting on staff productivity and on the organisation’s ability to service their customers' requirements.
Equiniti Group provides a range of services to ensure that our customers' IT infrastructure, applications and networks are managed effectively to deliver ‘always on’ system availability, data security and superior performance.
Our solutions provide best practice in the areas of network, server and desktop management, monitoring, alert escalation, incident remediation and reporting to ensure high availability and system up time.
When outsourcing system and network management to Equiniti Group we can:
- Manage IT equipment including hardware and software
- Manage e-mail and remote connectivity
- Manage Internet connectivity
- Provide configuration management
- Provide change management
- Provide system and network back up and fault management such as LAN/WAN monitoring, root cause analysis and notification. We help identify problems before they happen
- Provide security management including collation and analysis of security alerts, threat assessment and audits
- Provide performance management such as trend analysis, capacity planning, key performance indicator/service level reporting and protocol analysis.
Our experienced team of certified systems and network specialists work with best-in-class tools to drive on-going process improvements such as; ITIL standards and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) including RMON and RMON2.
We offer comprehensive and bespoke managed system and network services addressing all matters relating to the set-up and operation of highly efficient corporate systems and networks, including planning through to maintenance and security services.
- Availability monitoring such as WMI/SNMP
- Services monitoring and notification
- Network, system and security log monitoring
- Application add-on and change notification
- Hardware change notification
- Security patch management including exchange, SQL Server, OS and IIS
- Daily, monthly and annual system audits
- Virus monitoring and definition management
- Management scripts
- Remote management
- Asset management
- Management reports (weekly and monthly)
- Eliminate systems and network downtime and achieve high levels of availability and performance
- Eliminate the need for hiring and training IT personnel
- Ensure business continuity and reduce recovery time
- Reduce risk and maximise security
- Ensure flexibility and scalability to meet future requirements